A step-by-step guide to the After-Hours Locker Pick-Up
1. After you place your order, you will receive two emails. The first will be a confirmation email. The second will be from us, with your locker number and combination. If your order is placed after our store business hours, you will receive your locker combination email by 11am the next business morning.
2. The lockers are located on the porch on the far side of the building that faces the Veterinarian's office.
3. Your food will be placed in a 3-hour freezer bag at 4pm.
4. Find your locker number. To open your lock, twist the numbers so the single digit window on the edge of your lock matches the combination you were given in your email.
5. Once you get your food, please leave the lock inside the locker.
6. If you can not get your locker open, please call or text 678-250-6442 for further assistance.